Tuesday, November 10, 2009

deja vous vous


We have started and stopped a second adoption so many times, it's hard to believe this one might actually take. I've cried Wolf to my heart. A dozen times over I've dreamed of the tiny mystery person on the other side of the world, some sides further than others (china, vietnam, taiwan, nepal, kyrgyzstan, kazakhstan) who would become our child. I always tried to believe in Fate, that greater forces were at work, to allign things just right so that the child that was meant to be, would be. It's hard to keep believing that, and it may even be naive. But I have to, it's the only way to make sense of this crazy process, this crazy life for that matter!
Bek is home from school today with a low grade fever. His spirits are great and he has no other symptoms as of yet. He is loving all of the unlimited t.v and DS time and mommy waiting on him! I am happy to have him home with me during the day, I miss that.

No comments: